Chipotle Turkey Club Sandwich
We’re crazy for BLTs. A nearby roadside stand carries gorgeous tomatoes every summer. We load up, then stuff our sandwiches with the usual suspects, plus smoked turkey and cheese. —Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chipotle mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 16 cooked center-cut bacon strips
- 4 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 1. Spread mayonnaise over four slices of toast. Layer with lettuce, turkey, bacon, cheese and tomato; top with remaining toast.
1 sandwich: 416 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1265mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 37g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC