Chinese Pork Fried Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cold cooked long grain rice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, saute the pork, carrot, broccoli, peas and onion in butter until pork is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook and stir egg over medium heat until completely set. Stir in the rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and pork mixture; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 338 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 163mg cholesterol, 597mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Jan 30, 2014
Have made this many times... no leftovers!!
Sep 1, 2011
i used my leftover pork roast and didn't have the peas but this recipe was still delicious, definitely a keeper. thanks for sharing.
Jun 14, 2011
very good recipe, will use 2 eggs next time
Oct 29, 2010
Very good, will be making this again.