- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place fish on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray. Drizzle 3 tablespoons butter over fillets; dust with flour and sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until fish just begins to brown. Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over fish. Broil 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBroiled Fish
"Delicious. easy to make and tasted really fresh."
"I used Swhai fish and instead of the recommended seasoning I sprinkled some Old Savannah Spice Co. seafood seasoning on it. Wow, it was delicious!"
"This is an easy and yummy recipe."