- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; add shrimp and toss to coat. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forBroiled Buttery Shrimp
"Excellent tasting recipe and very simple and quick to make. Next time I will probably double the shrimp as there was more than enough sauce."
"This was a very simple recipe which I really appreciates because you can whip it up for company in a snap. It was very good a little more lemon tasting than I guess I anticipated but it was still a hit with all my guests during my Mardi Gras Party!"
"Every year for my best friends birthday we get together, cook, and drink wine. This year we made this and it was so tasty and full of flavor I had a hard time sharing left overs with my husband. He liked it so much he told me I have to make it again this week! I have never tasted shrimp like this. It had a great little zip but the shrimp flavor did not get lost. It was a big hit with everyone and my husband will get his wish!"
"something about this flavor that i didn't like. i guess i'm more of a garlic, lemon & butter shrimp person."
"I made this recipe for a football party and everyone loved it! I also made it as a topping for grilled Tilapia and it was very good!"