Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add wine and seasoning; cook and stir 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 262 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Aug 29, 2011
Awesome recipe! I've made this recipe numerous times and it is always a hit!
Jan 2, 2011
Made as is. Not great but edible.
Jun 27, 2010
This recipe has such big flavor! I wasn't sure what to expect before making it, but after taking a bite, my first thought was that it is a restaurant-quality shrimp recipe for sure. Love that it is healthy, nutritious, and extremely flavorful.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.