- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve jasmine rice
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the first 7 ingredients in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Place dish in oven until butter is melted, 3-5 minutes. Add shrimp. Bake, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Discard rosemary; stir in cream. Serve shrimp mixture with rice and, if desired, hot pepper sauce.
1 serving: 431 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 196mg cholesterol, 607mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.