Roast Lemon Butter Shrimp
This baked shrimp is a quick and easy weeknight meal. It has lots of great flavor! —Anne Ormond, Dover, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve jasmine rice
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the first 7 ingredients in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Place dish in oven until butter is melted, 3-5 minutes. Add shrimp. Bake, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Discard rosemary; stir in cream. Serve shrimp mixture with rice and if desired, hot pepper sauce.