Garlic Lemon Shrimp for 2
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- In a skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2011
This shoulds good, I have not made yet but will try - adding the salt and a dash of cayenne to the shrimp before the saute' - also will add drizzle of olive oil & lightly toss until pasta is coated before garnishing with the parsley.
Nov 18, 2011
Very easy to make. Good flavor. I just wish it had a little bit more sauce. It can be kind of dry.