- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining sesame oil until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Serve with rice if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.