Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining sesame oil until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Serve with rice if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 12, 2014
This had great flavor for so little time and effort. I will definitely make this a regular! I did not put the sesame seeds on it.
Apr 17, 2010
Made this tonite for dinner. This was excellent. The marinade was very good. It was a simple, quick, and easy recipe. However, I wasn't too crazy about the sesame seeds, but otherwise, this tasted very good. This is best served hot, with rice, maybe serve with green beans, and a simple, light dessert. This is DEFINITELY a keeper, and it's going in my recipe box.