Baked Pearl Onions
Tender and buttery, these little baked onions will fit into just about any dinner menu. I dress them up with plenty of fresh herbs—rosemary, garlic, tarragon and parsley.—Marilee Cardinal, Burlington, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) frozen pearl onions, thawed and patted dry
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- Minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine onions and garlic cloves. Add butter, rosemary, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until onions golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, discard garlic before serving. Sprinkle tarragon and parsley over onions before serving.
Originally published as Baked Onions in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.