- 1 medium banana, peeled and split lengthwise
- 1 scoop each vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh strawberries or 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks or 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries with stems
- Place banana in a dessert dish; place scoops of ice cream between banana. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forAll-American Banana Split
"My hubby loves these but they melt before we can get them home for him!!! With this receipe it don't melt!!!"
"Would've been better w/o the pineapple, but all in all it was a terrific recipe."
"Just awesome, we love it!"