All-American Banana Split
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 medium banana, peeled and split lengthwise
- 1 scoop each vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh strawberries or 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks or 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries with stems
- Place banana in a dessert dish; place scoops of ice cream between banana. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Jul 24, 2012
My hubby loves these but they melt before we can get them home for him!!! With this receipe it don't melt!!!
Feb 9, 2012
Would've been better w/o the pineapple, but all in all it was a terrific recipe.
Jul 28, 2011
Just awesome, we love it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.