Brunch Banana Splits
My whole family loves bananas, fruit and granola for breakfast. I topped all that with yogurt, nuts and honey and called it a split. This is perfect to serve on a busy morning or a special one! —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 small bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 small peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Divide bananas among four shallow dishes. Top with remaining ingredients.
Health Tip: Yogurt’s combination of carbohydrate and protein helps give you long-lasting energy. It’s also a rich source of phosphorous, which is vital to energy production and storage.