Banana Brunch Punch
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes60-70 servings (10 quarts)
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- In a blender, cover and process the bananas, orange juice and lemonade until smooth. Remove half of the mixture and set aside. Add 1-1/2 cups warm water and 1 cup sugar to blender; blend until smooth.
- Place in a large freezer container. Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water and sugar; add to container. Cover and freeze until solid.
- One hour before serving, remove punch base from freezer. Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended. Garnish with orange slices if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 68 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 14, 2015
This was awesome...I've gotten rave reviews anytime I've taken it anywhere!
May 12, 2014
Great tasting refreshing punch
Apr 18, 2014
I made this for my mother's 70th birthday party and all of the guests loved it. There wasn't a drop left at the end of the party. Delicious!
Jan 1, 2011
We served this at our wedding reception... delicious!
Nov 25, 2010
Made this for daughters wedding reception.REALLY good.
Mar 17, 2010
I made this for a bridal shower and everyone loved it.
Jul 2, 2009
This punch has fantastic flavor, it was a big hit and my party!