Banana Split Fluff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 374 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 18, 2019
This is very tasty BUT is overwhelmingly sweet..way too much sugar and im trying to think of how to make it without the sweetened milk which has 48 grams of sugar
May 16, 2019
It's very tasty but also very sweet. I think the nuts tone down the sweetness somewhat.
May 12, 2019
Just make this about an hour ago. Husband said this was the best salad I have ever made. Good with miniature marshmallows on top just before serving. Yum!
May 9, 2013
A great recipe! I made it for a family gathering and all raved about it.
Dec 23, 2011
I've been making this one for many years now....known as the "Pink Fluff" in my house, it is a frequently requested dish and very easy to make.
Sep 21, 2008
This recipe is very good! It was a hit with my family. It was easy and fast to make.