Banana Split Fluff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 374 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
May 9, 2013
A great recipe! I made it for a family gathering and all raved about it.
Dec 23, 2011
I've been making this one for many years now....known as the "Pink Fluff" in my house, it is a frequently requested dish and very easy to make.
Sep 21, 2008
This recipe is very good! It was a hit with my family. It was easy and fast to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.