Banana Split Fluff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 374 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 9, 2013
A great recipe! I made it for a family gathering and all raved about it.
Dec 23, 2011
I've been making this one for many years now....known as the "Pink Fluff" in my house, it is a frequently requested dish and very easy to make.
Sep 21, 2008
This recipe is very good! It was a hit with my family. It was easy and fast to make.