- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and oil until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini-Parmesan Bake
"I made this for a family get together and it went over really well. Very simple to prepare and I ended up serving it cold, which was still delicious. Cheddar cheese and onion work very well in this dish too."
"I absolutely LOVE this recipe. Great way to use zucchini, great for snacking, side dish, breakfast -- very versatile. The flavor is subtle so it goes well with many things. I add chopped onions, peppers, even cubed ham."
"Perfect dinner or breakfast when your fridge is empty. I added some sliced tomatos to dress up the top before baking."
"I bake this in a square pan (add some chopped onion) and cool, then cut into about 2" squares to serve as an appetizer. Always goes over big. BUT, have also used it as a main course with some sliced tomatoes and a nice green salad. Very nice, light and easy and delicious."
"I make this often at home and everyone loves it! I add salt, pepper, mushrooms, and onions too. Gives it more flavor!"