We love to make this dish when we have an abundance of zucchini on hand. It makes an excellent side dish. — Shannon Davis, Mason, Michigan
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and oil until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini-Parmesan Bake in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Zucchini-Parmesan Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review