- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and oil until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini-Parmesan Bake
Sort By :
This recipe is a keeper, got rave reviews from family for taste, texture, easy to prepare. We plan to try it with other veggies, too. Great hot from the oven or room temp. Similar to quiche, but less 'eggy'; similar to squash casserole but firmer.
I make something like this all the time. Try adding sliced fresh tomatoes and thinly sliced onions. also add swiss cheese to this. !
I added a little garlic powder, dried minced onion, a little black pepper and about 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Everyone loved it.
Thought this was delicious. Easy to make and few ingredients. Next time I may add some onion as the flavor is pretty delicate. I did add some shredded cheddar too and would add a little more next time. I used a pie plate and it cooked up fine. Would be interesting to try with other types of veg.
It was very good, as good as the ingredients allowed. I used frozen shredded zucchini and drained off about 1/3 of the water, next time I'll use a little more liquid. I'd like to cut back on the oil another time. My cast iron skillet was a good choice for this recipe; next time I'll try using a lower rack for an even crispier bottom crust.