- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and oil until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini-Parmesan Bake
Sort By :
I make something like this all the time. Try adding sliced fresh tomatoes and thinly sliced onions. also add swiss cheese to this. !
I added a little garlic powder, dried minced onion, a little black pepper and about 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Everyone loved it.
Thought this was delicious. Easy to make and few ingredients. Next time I may add some onion as the flavor is pretty delicate. I did add some shredded cheddar too and would add a little more next time. I used a pie plate and it cooked up fine. Would be interesting to try with other types of veg.
It was very good, as good as the ingredients allowed. I used frozen shredded zucchini and drained off about 1/3 of the water, next time I'll use a little more liquid. I'd like to cut back on the oil another time. My cast iron skillet was a good choice for this recipe; next time I'll try using a lower rack for an even crispier bottom crust.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Squash Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Vegetarian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Zucchini Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >