This dip developed in our Test Kitchen is similar to mock guacamole. A bit of horseradish gives it some zip.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed (about 6 cups)
- 4 green onions, cut into fourths
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In a food processor or blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese; process until creamy and blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Watercress Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p232
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Watercress Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2015
"Very refreshing! Served it with celery and crackers. Will make again!"