This dip developed in our Test Kitchen is similar to mock guacamole. A bit of horseradish gives it some zip.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed (about 6 cups)
- 4 green onions, cut into fourths
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In a food processor or blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese; process until creamy and blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Watercress Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p232
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Watercress Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2015
"Very refreshing! Served it with celery and crackers. Will make again!"