Artichoke Spread with Garlic Bread
I've tried several different artichoke dip recipes, but this one is the absolute best! I serve it at nearly every family gathering and there are never any leftovers. This is probably my most-requested recipe. —Heidi Iacovetto, Phippsburg, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup fresh spinach, torn
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen garlic bread
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl; transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low, until cheese is melted, 2-3 hours. Meanwhile, prepare garlic bread according to package directions. Slice and serve with hot dip.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup dip with 2 slices garlic bread: 222 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Artichoke Spread for Garlic Bread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.