Bee My Honey Fruit Dip
Orange, cinnamon and nutmeg round out this creamy spiced dip. I serve it with apples, pineapple and strawberries when they're in season. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the first 6 ingredients until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 95 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Bee My Honey Fruit Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007