Bee My Honey Fruit Dip
Orange, cinnamon and nutmeg round out this creamy appetizer dip. Carol Gillespie of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania likes to serve her spiced spread with apples, pineapple and strawberries when in season.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 95 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Bee My Honey Fruit Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.