- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, chopped
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Spread over each tortilla. Top with lettuce, onion and turkey; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Guacamole Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p51
Reviews for Turkey Guacamole Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2009
"sounds pretty good to me ...but would use corn tortillas as my friend is allergic to wheat and glutten."