In White Salmon, Washington, Margee Berry tucks smoked turkey and a creamy avocado spread with a dash of hot sauce into warm tortilla wraps.
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, chopped
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Spread over each tortilla. Top with lettuce, onion and turkey; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Guacamole Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p51
Reviews for Turkey Guacamole Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2009
"sounds pretty good to me ...but would use corn tortillas as my friend is allergic to wheat and glutten."