With a little chill time, my no-bake lemon pie turns into a potluck superstar. My kids like to arrange the berries in a star pattern. —Lauren Katz, Ashburn, Virginia
- 15 pecan shortbread cookies (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cookies and sugar in a food processor; process until cookies are ground. Add melted butter; pulse just until combined. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, lemon peel and lemon juice until smooth; gradually beat in milk.
- Spread into prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours or until filling is set. Top with berries before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Star-Spangled Lemon Icebox Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Star-Spangled Lemon Icebox Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review