Pepperoni Pizza Bake Recipe
C.C. Yeats of Lewiston, Idaho gets her pizza casserole on the table pronto. On nights my husband, Rodger, works late or our children, Clinton, 16, and Katy, 12, have after-school commitments, I rely on this one-dish wonder, she relates.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 2-1/4 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine noodles and 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining pizza sauce.
- Layer with the mushrooms, olives and pepperoni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Bake in Country Woman November/December 2004, p39
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Bake(9)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2010
I would make this again but next time I would mix the olives, mushrooms and pepperoni in with the noodles. Also would saute the mushrooms before adding them.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2008
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >