- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 2-1/4 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine noodles and 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining pizza sauce.
- Layer with the mushrooms, olives and pepperoni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Sort By :
I used turkey pepperoni . It was very good.
Like a previous reviewer, I sauteed the mushrooms and mixed everything together before baking. I think it still needs more pizza sauce and more pepperoni to be really good.
I make a dish almost identical to this one. The differences are that I go the deli and buy a chunk of peperoni and dice into 1/2 inch cubes, the peperoni flavor just comes through better. Also I sometimes add artichoke hearts or whatever else I might have on hand. Another alternative is to use diced ham and pineapple tidbits for a spin on Hawaiian pizza. You can vary this to whatever your tastes are. However this makes 4 not 8 servings and the 2 of us have it left over for dinner the next night and we both think it tastes even better then the first night.
I would make this again but next time I would mix the olives, mushrooms and pepperoni in with the noodles. Also would saute the mushrooms before adding them.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >