Moroccan Salmon Recipe
- 2 cups sliced onions, separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onions in oil for 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the tomatoes, raisins and seasonings; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with couscous if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Moroccan Salmon in Country Woman January/February 2007, p36
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Moroccan Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review