Asian Salmon Tacos
This Asian/Mexican fusion dish is ready in minutes—perfect for on-the-run-meals! If the salmon begins to stick, add 2-3 tablespoons of water and continue cooking through. —Marisa Raponi, Vaughan, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Shredded lettuce
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- Mango salsa, optional
- Toss salmon with hoisin sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook salmon until it begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-5 minutes, turning gently to brown all sides.
- Serve salmon and lettuce in tortillas; sprinkle with sesame seeds. If desired, top with salsa.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2 tacos: 335 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.