Cajun Fish Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (7.6 ounces each) frozen lemon butter grilled fish fillets
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet orange pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 4 whole pita breads, warmed
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Cook fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning.
- Slice fillets. Spoon coleslaw mixture onto pita breads, top with fish. Sprinkle with remaining Cajun seasoning. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 taco: 484 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 1111mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 15, 2015
I've been on a "fish taco kick" lately and this was a nice change from my usual version. I didn't have pita bread but I did have flat bread and that worked just as well. I think this would make a great pita pocket sandwich too.
Jan 6, 2013
Very good. I have made it twice. I love the cole slaw mix.