Simple Asian Salmon
My family tries to eat healthy, and fish is one of our favorite proteins. I try to find different ways to make salmon to help give variety to our meals, and this dish came about as a way to do just that.—Jennifer Berry, Lexington, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a large bowl or shallow dish, combine 2/3 cup dressing, onions and cilantro. Add salmon and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10 minutes. Baste with remaining dressing. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with pan juices before serving.