Easy Asian Beef and Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Toss beef with 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef until browned, 1-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry coleslaw mix and onion until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Add spaghetti and remaining teriyaki sauce; toss and heat through. Stir in beef. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 462 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 8g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 26, 2017
This was pretty good, but both my husband and I felt that it needed "something". Maybe garlic, ginger, a few drops of Sriracha? Fish sauce? All of the above? I will experiment.