Creole Salmon Fillets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Editor's NoteThe following spices may be substituted for 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning: 1/4 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder and paprika; and a pinch each of dried thyme, ground cumin and cayenne pepper.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 318 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 767mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Jan 20, 2013
I found this combination of spices really complements the salmon. Quick, easy, tasty. Note that I did use the editor's substitution of individual spices, including using garlic powder instead of minced cloves, which made it even quicker.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.