Special Salmon Steaks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 salmon or halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place salmon in a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with butter and lemon juice. Combine onion, parsley, garlic salt and lemon-pepper; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 315 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Feb 23, 2016
You will not go wrong with this recepe. I will call this recipe is a Classic. Very delicious, jucy and tasty. Minimum ingredients, nothing special, but very delicious. Very easy to make.
Nov 23, 2015
Excellent recipe. Great flavor and very moist!
Jan 17, 2015
Perfectly seasoned and very easy to make. Delicious!
Jan 1, 2015
Super amazing, according to my son! Definitely a keeper!
Jun 11, 2010
Extremely easy and very very good! Just season and pop in the oven.