Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets. Bake 13-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 301 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Jan 30, 2018
My family really likes the flavor. It's one of my favorite ways to serve salmon.
Mar 30, 2014
Wish I could say I loved it but I guess I'm not a "barbecue" salmon fan. Just a little lemon, butter and mrs dash go a long way in the frying pan.
Feb 23, 2014
A new favorite for my family. My son even loves this one. Excellent flavor mixture of sweet and smoky. We make this often.