Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets. Bake 13-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 301 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Jan 30, 2018
My family really likes the flavor. It's one of my favorite ways to serve salmon.
Mar 30, 2014
Wish I could say I loved it but I guess I'm not a "barbecue" salmon fan. Just a little lemon, butter and mrs dash go a long way in the frying pan.
Feb 23, 2014
A new favorite for my family. My son even loves this one. Excellent flavor mixture of sweet and smoky. We make this often.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.