Caesar Salmon Fillets
Not only is this my husband's favorite meal, but it's a dish dinner guests enjoy as well. The delicate taste is a wonderful reminder that it is as delicious as it is healthy. —Joan Garneau of Ellenton, Florida
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce and garlic; spoon over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 322 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 880mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Originally published as Caesar Salmon Fillets in Light & Tasty August/September 2001