Salmon with Spinach & White Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh spinach
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Rub fillets with 2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Place on a greased rack of a broiler pan. Broil 5-6 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 15-30 seconds or until fragrant. Add beans, salt and pepper, stirring to coat beans with garlic oil. Stir in spinach until wilted. Serve salmon with spinach mixture and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 1/2 cup spinach mixture : 317 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 7, 2019
My wife and I both enjoyed this. She does not usually like spinach, but said she would eat this dinner again. I will probably add a touch more garlic next time.
Nov 20, 2018
The flavors go great together. Super easy. I made it after dinner for my lunch the next day.
Jul 17, 2018
Very tasty ~ I wished I had more spinach ~ The tastes complimented each other! Bravo!
Mar 11, 2018
Disappointed in this one.
Feb 6, 2018
Really good!! Even my husband liked it and he is not a fish fan. My only question is how I missed this recipe for over 2 years!! I will definitely make this again
Mar 7, 2017
Beat Salmon meal ever. Great flavors together!
Oct 10, 2015
Flavorful and easy to make.