- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup partially thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk, lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired. Fold in the whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Pie
Sort By :
"I recall making this recipe back in 2000! I didn't have regular lemonade available, so I used PINK lemonade concentrate which I'd had on hand! I recall taking it to a chapel function and it was enjoyed very much, too! Thank you for this recipe! delowenstein"
"Delicious and very easy! I always brush egg white on my crust and bake in 400degree oven for 5 minutes- let cool before adding filling. This keeps crust crispy."
"Lovely pie and everyone loved it!! 2 of the people that were at the luncheon first time I m,ade it, asked me to make it for them again. Nice summer dessert!!"
"super easy and good"
"I put this pie in the freezer for 2 hours to help it set up. It had a good tartness and was made even better with sliced strawberries. The filling was slightly runny after being in the fridge a few hours."