Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup partially thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk, lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired. Fold in the whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemonade Pie
Sort By :
Delicious and very easy! I always brush egg white on my crust and bake in 400degree oven for 5 minutes- let cool before adding filling. This keeps crust crispy.
Lovely pie and everyone loved it!! 2 of the people that were at the luncheon first time I m,ade it, asked me to make it for them again. Nice summer dessert!!
super easy and good
I put this pie in the freezer for 2 hours to help it set up. It had a good tartness and was made even better with sliced strawberries. The filling was slightly runny after being in the fridge a few hours.
There is a variation of this recipe that I find quite good. I use lemonade Kool Aid. I add the Kool Aid to the sweetened condensed milk and then add Cool Whip. Put it graham cracker crust. You can use any flavor Kool Aid that you like. Makes a great light pie. You can use the low fat ingredients and it is still light and fluffy.