The pie recipe is a refreshing dessert perfect for a summer meal. This cool, creamy sweet/tart pie hits the spot on a hot day...and you don't have to heat the oven to make it! With its easy of preparation, this recipe is a great way to get kids helping in the kitchen.—Wilma Rusk, Bringhurst, Indiana
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup partially thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk, lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired. Fold in the whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Lemonade Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p11
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review