- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
"This pie was delicious! I made it with real whipped cream instead of Cool-Whip.. Next time I'm going to try it with frozen Limeade ??"
"Love this pie. Has anyone ever tried this recipe with powdered lemonade?"
"I made this and refrigeration was not enough . Put it in the freezer and it still cuts well, tastes great. I will try it with different concentrates but lemon is just delicious"
"It did not set up. I thought it would be refreshing on a hot day. Had it in the refrigerator about 6 hrs. and it was still liquidy. Put it in the freezer overnight before I could cut into it."
"My Mom has been making this for years. It is a must have for any summer family meal. It is cooling and refreshing."
"Made 2 this week, first as per recipe, 2nd I used raspberry lemonade and a 10" pie shell. Both excellent, 10" shell is more manageable. Think next time I'll throw in some frozen raspberries to add some texture."
"We are not fond of graham cracker crust so we made a ginger snap crust instead. Fabulous"
"What a great idea for the summer!! Will make this for my girlfriend and I. But I prefer Limeade... Will report how it went over here in Beaver Dam, WI! Great reviews, BTW! Gives me ideas I hadn't thought of before."
"25 kids in grades fourth thru sixth made this pie for their parents and families at camp last week. It was a huge hit."
"I made this yesterday and it was a nice cool dessert on a hot day."