Lemonade Icebox Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
Very good! Everyone loves this pie. I won first place in a pie contest with this one.
I made the recipe exactly as above with the exception of a layer of fresh blueberries in the middle! It was a hit! Tasted like blueberry lemonade! Plus, the berries added color. I will try raspberry next. Yum!
This isn't a review but is a question. Could you use real whipped cream in place of the whipped topping? My family doesn't care for the taste of the "Whipped Topping. I know some people want to reduce the fat etc. but since we don't often treat ourselves to something like this, everyone would be happier with the "real" whipped cream. Thanks for any help you can give.
Was easy to make, very tasty and got good reviews from the people who ate it. I doubled the recipe thinking I was going to be making 2 pies but there was filling for probably 3 or 4. Also, just "refrigerating" didn't help. It was still runny enough that it wouldn't hold shape. I froze them and they were perfect! Can't wait to make this again!!
My Mom used to make these! Wonderfully tart and sweet! Love this pie and will be making it over and over using the lighter options "DixieGirl" recommends (below).