- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
"Great pie, have made it for years. I use whipped heavy cream instead of the cool whip. The cool whip is made of high fructose corn syrup, which I cannot have. I then freeze the pie."
"I made one pie on the July 4, 2015. My family loved this pie so much I had to make six more pies a week later. This pie is so easy to make and delicious too."
"I made this pie on one of the hottest weekends of the year. Its cool, creamy texture and sweet lemonade flavor created the perfect dessert to help us beat the heat. I used a light whipped topping and it was fine. I thought the creamy texture needed a bit of a punch so I made a blueberry sauce that guests could pour over the top to give it more texture, but guests loved it with or without the sauce."
"One of the first recipes I learned to make while living at home, and now one that I teach to cooking students. Easy to make, always well received and perfect for the beginner cook to test."
"You could use reduced calorie graham cracker pie crust, low fat cream cheese, no fat sweetened condensed milk, lite cool whip, and no sugar added frozen lemonade. That should lower the calories in this dessert."