Lemonade Icebox Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
I made the recipe exactly as above with the exception of a layer of fresh blueberries in the middle! It was a hit! Tasted like blueberry lemonade! Plus, the berries added color. I will try raspberry next. Yum!
This isn't a review but is a question. Could you use real whipped cream in place of the whipped topping? My family doesn't care for the taste of the "Whipped Topping. I know some people want to reduce the fat etc. but since we don't often treat ourselves to something like this, everyone would be happier with the "real" whipped cream. Thanks for any help you can give.
Was easy to make, very tasty and got good reviews from the people who ate it. I doubled the recipe thinking I was going to be making 2 pies but there was filling for probably 3 or 4. Also, just "refrigerating" didn't help. It was still runny enough that it wouldn't hold shape. I froze them and they were perfect! Can't wait to make this again!!
My Mom used to make these! Wonderfully tart and sweet! Love this pie and will be making it over and over using the lighter options "DixieGirl" recommends (below).
Dee-licious pie!! I bought a shortbread crust, went so good with the lemon! To reduce fat and calories I used R.F. cream cheese and F.F. sweetened condensed milk with great results. Maybe next time I'll even try it with Lite Cool Whip as well. Will make this quick, easy, and delicious pie over and over!