- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLemonade Icebox Pie
"I made this twice in the past month......DELICIOUS!!!! It set up immediately, perfectly, I didn't thaw the lemonade. I plan on trying limeade soon too. Thank you Cheryl, for this refreshing, Lemon, Summer treat. I tried to put 5 stars but this new format won't do it. Go back to the old one PLEASE!!"
"I made this pie last weekend. Overly sweet for me. My guests loved it the way the recipe calls for but I would make the following changes just to cut down on the sweetness. I will use unsweetened whipped cream, and a regular pie crust without the sugar, and top it with the extra unsweetened whipped cream and add some lemon zest for extra lemon flavor. I will be making this again!"
"Having trouble saving this into my recipe box. Guess I have to print it out and save the hard copy."
"Why don't "already saved" recipes show up as Saved ?"
"you guys changed the format, I can't find the save button for my recipe box. How do I save these recipes now?"
"Haven't made it yet but I love that you can use different fruit ingredients if you stick to the main recipe. We also are not fond of graham cracker crust so we would use shortbread or something else. The possibilities and combinations are endless. I would like to know from those of you who substituted whipped cream, just how much you used. Not a fan of cool whip. Can't wait to start this recipe!"
"This pie is so good, it reminds me of the Banquet frozen pies that I used to buy! Going to try other flavors too. Never any leftovers, and refreshing on a hot day."
"This pie was delicious! I made it with real whipped cream instead of Cool-Whip.. Next time I'm going to try it with frozen Limeade ??"