- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
"Easy, delicious and your kitchen stays cool. Perfect summer recipe!"
"My husband loved this, and I didn't change a thing. Great recipe for summer."
"oopss.. rated wrong recipe... :( Sorry."
"My family loved this. My husband commented, "Good enough for company!""
"Sorry, family and I thought this was way too sweet. Could barely get through the half a slice."