Lemonade Icebox Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie(10)
Sort By :
we had a bake-off at work and I decided to make this pie..there was some tough competition but this pie won the contest :) it's delicious!
This was delicious. It's tart and full of flavor but not filling. Great recipe!
Would this work with limeade???
I used pineapple juice concentrate instead of the lemonade. Excellent flavor.
perfect summer dessert, light ,smooth yet a little tangy from the lemonade...I made 3 pies for a picnic and they were gone in a flash!