- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Lemon slice and mint, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds. Stir in sugar substitute and lemon juice. Add yogurt and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Yogurt Cream Pie
Sort By :
Very nice light lemon flavour. I used Greek yogurt, very tasty
This was an excellent pie. Thank you for the recipe. I do a monthly newsletter where I work, and one of the features is "Recipe of the Month". I will be featuring this recipe in the May issue. The pie is flavorful, light, delicious, low in fat and calories. I did find fat-free lemon yogurt. Yoplait makes a Greek yogurt in fat free lemon flavor. I used lite cool whip and sweetner (Equal). Very very good. The reduced-fat graham crust added just enough sweetness to it to make it taste even better.
Husband does not like Yogurt. I made this pie yesterday and Husband loves it and says it is a keeper. I did add more lemon rind (which I grated) and it was wonderful. I am now considering different flavours of yogurt to make more pies that Hubby will like :)
My sister from out of town dropped in, and I wanted to make something special, yet easy. The hint of lemon was a hit.
Like recipes with yogurt