Lemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- Spoon ice cream into pie crust; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread lemon curd over ice cream; top with whipped topping. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie(3)
Sort By :
This was quick, easy, and refreshing in the hot summertime. I used vanilla ice cream and blueberries, and everybody loved it.
This was simple and a great summer treat. Loved it!
This was so easy and very tasty. I will do as the author suggests next time and make 2 so I have an extra in the freezer.