- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Tortilla chips and/or celery sticks
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salad dressing and hot sauce. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips and/or celery. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Hot Wing Dip(9)
Sort By :
I used chunky canned chicken and not enough. Te recipe would have been very good if I had included all the chicken.
I made this dip the other night and it was fantastic! I will definitely be making it again soon!!
This dip is so good, I could have eaten all myself! We had it with tortilla chips and all of us loved it! I will be making it again soon!!
very easy very tasty
AWESOME! I took it to a party and it was a hit!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dip >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >