- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces sliced deli ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- Honey mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll dough on a baking sheet. Place ham down center third of dough to within 1 in. of ends; top with onion, bacon and cheese. Fold long sides of dough over filling, pinching seam and ends to seal; tuck ends under. Cut several slits in top.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. If desired, serve with honey mustard.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled unsliced stromboli in heavy-duty foil. To use, reheat stromboli on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Swiss Stromboli in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Ham & Swiss Stromboli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2016
"10 minutes prep time. 20 to 25 minutes to bake, and it's ready to eat."