Ham ‘N’ Cheese Stromboli
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a floured surface, roll dough into an 18x12-in. rectangle. Layer with Swiss cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, Colby cheese and broccoli to within 1 in. of edges; sprinkle with garlic powder. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal seams and ends.
- Place seam side down on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Freeze option: Freeze cooled baked stromboli in heavy-duty foil. To use, remove from foil and place on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 350° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 583 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1256mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 35g protein.
Dec 14, 2015
Oh my gosh this is YUMMY! My whole family LOVED it!!!
Aug 25, 2011
Great meal for holiday dinners ham leftovers or any night. We use chopped up ham steak instead of deli slices. Another great touch is mustard, yummy!
Jan 17, 2010
My husband liked this but I thought it was a little bland. If you make it I would add some spice to it for added flavor. I will not make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.