Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli
If chicken Cordon Bleu and stromboli had a baby, this would be it. Serve with jarred Alfredo sauce, homemade Alfredo sauce or classic Mornay sauce on the side if desired. —Cynthia Gerken, Naples, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 pieces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Roasted garlic Alfredo sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza dough onto a baking sheet. Layer with ham, chicken and cheese to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake until crust is dark golden brown, 18-22 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with Alfredo sauce for dipping.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 298 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli in Simple & Delicious August/September 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.