- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken.
- Transfer to an 8-in.-square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
"This is a great dish. I use Frank's wing sauce anda rotisserie chicken. Very easy. I have to make it for all gatherings. It is used as a dip, but also on baked potatoes, sliders and whatever is around."
"Simple and delicious. Good things come from Hershey."
"I made this for a pot luck and it was the first dip to disappear!"
"Delicious. I add crumbled blue cheese...served warm this is yummy!"
"Delicious! I made it with plain yogurt instead of sour cream, and it still tasted great."
"A co-worker brought this for a potluck at work the other day. It wasn't heated;it was served cold. We spread it on Ritz crackers, sort of like you would a cheese ball. It was great!"
"I've made this and it is GREAT. I've also changed up a little by adding ranch dressing, shredded colby jack cheese and everyone loves it. I've also put it in a crockpot or heated through with a microwave if I'm in a big hurry. What every you do with it you can't go wrong experiment that is the fun of cooking."
"My husband who loves him some hot wings, really enjoyed this. Thanks for a low cal version, fantastic!"
"LOVE this!! It is so easy and oh sooo yummy!!"
"Good stuff! I've made it the way it says and I've changed it up a bit. We had some surprise guests the other day when the game was on and I wanted a quick snack food to set out, so I substituted 2 cans (drained) of chicken breast. I just drained it, shredded it with a fork and stirred it in. It was really good and no one could tell it was canned chicken."