- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken.
- Transfer to an 8-in.-square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"This is a great dish. I use Frank's wing sauce anda rotisserie chicken. Very easy. I have to make it for all gatherings. It is used as a dip, but also on baked potatoes, sliders and whatever is around."
"Simple and delicious. Good things come from Hershey."
"I made this for a pot luck and it was the first dip to disappear!"
"Delicious. I add crumbled blue cheese...served warm this is yummy!"
"Delicious! I made it with plain yogurt instead of sour cream, and it still tasted great."