This slightly spicy dip cleverly captures the flavor of buffalo chicken wings. Using canned chicken adds to the convenience. —Allyson, DiLascio, Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p38
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review