- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing with roasted red pepper and Parmesan
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 14 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad
Sort By :
Quick, easy, and delicious. As someone else mentioned, shredded mozzarella turns this into an A+ dish for potlucks.
Quick, easy and good
Have been making a similar salad for years. Instead of broccoli & black olives, I use Greek olives, small mozzarella balls, and mini pepperoni with the tomatoes.
I make this often for dinners at church. My family aren't broccoli eaters, so I use onion, green pepper, grape tomatoes, and black olives. I also add sliced pepperoni, cut in half, and shredded parmesan if I have it.