Rainbow Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 230 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 29, 2011
I've lost count of how many times I've made this salad! It's a family favorite and it's so easy to make. The only thing I do differently is eliminate the can of corn and add more marinated artichoke hearts~Try this! You won't be disappointed!
Jun 13, 2011
This was a pretty salad! Maybe I just like a lot of dressing, but next time I think I will used a whole 16 oz bottle of Italian salad dressing.~ Theresa
May 27, 2010
I get nothing but great reviews when I bring this as a dish to pass and very easy to make!
Jun 12, 2009
This is my "go to" dish for Potlucks. It's easy, it's pretty and it's very tasty!