Rainbow Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 230 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 29, 2011
I've lost count of how many times I've made this salad! It's a family favorite and it's so easy to make. The only thing I do differently is eliminate the can of corn and add more marinated artichoke hearts~Try this! You won't be disappointed!
Jun 13, 2011
This was a pretty salad! Maybe I just like a lot of dressing, but next time I think I will used a whole 16 oz bottle of Italian salad dressing.~ Theresa
May 27, 2010
I get nothing but great reviews when I bring this as a dish to pass and very easy to make!
Jun 12, 2009
This is my "go to" dish for Potlucks. It's easy, it's pretty and it's very tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.