Your reminders to "eat your fruit" will finally stick, once kids take a lick of these mmm-melony snacks. A perfect use for over-ripe cantaloupe, these pops make a light dessert or healthy between-meal refresher.
Recommended: Our Most Refreshing Popsicle Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 12 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Ice Pops in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p5
Reviews forCantaloupe Ice Pops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2011
"I used orange juice and zest because I didn't have any lemons and it turned out great! The fresh mint I used, straigth from my parent's garden, made all the difference!"