Your reminders to "eat your fruit" will finally stick, once kids take a lick of these mmm-melony snacks. A perfect use for over-ripe cantaloupe, these pops make a light dessert or healthy between-meal refresher.
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 12 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Ice Pops in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p5
Reviews for Cantaloupe Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2011
"I used orange juice and zest because I didn't have any lemons and it turned out great! The fresh mint I used, straigth from my parent's garden, made all the difference!"