These chicken tenders get a spicy kick thanks to homemade Buffalo sauce. They taste like they're from a restaurant, but are so easy to make at home. Blue cheese dipping sauce takes them over the top. —Dahlia Abrams, Detroit, MI
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/3 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blue cheese salad dressing, optional
- Toss chicken with flour and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
- Mix hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oregano and garlic powder. In same skillet, melt remaining butter; stir in sauce mixture. Add chicken; heat through, turning to coat. If desired, serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Tenders in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review