Fried Chicken Tenders
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sesame crackers, crushed (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope instant chicken gravy mix, optional
- In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs. In an electric skillet, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken strips, a few at a time, for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, prepare gravy mix according to package directions if desired. Serve with chicken strips.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 561 calories, 29g fat (3g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 474mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 8g fiber), 30g protein.
Jun 4, 2018
This was a really quick and easy fried chicken tenders recipe. The chicken was really tender and cooked all the way through. The sesame crackers gave it a great flavor.
May 21, 2013
The family loved it
Apr 28, 2013
These are good, I made them with adding garlic powder to the crackers. It was yummy, there was no left overs. I made it again and used almond butter thin crackers instead with a box of plain Panko crumbs and everyone loved it and liked it better than the first time.
Sep 21, 2011
Quick and easy.
Nov 4, 2009
Absolutely Delicious! Every time I make these my kids fight over the last tender.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.