- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
I had one leftover chicken breast so I simply layered what I thought was appropriate amounts of the ingredients into a bowl and microwaved it. Wow! If it's that good without the exact measurements, I can't imagine how good it will be when I make it for guests.
It's just so wrong how GOOD this is! It's good with both ranch and bleu cheese dressings. Delicious!
Any advice on what to do about the large amount of 'oily-grease' that collects on the top?
Was a hit with everyone except my daughter who does not enjoy spicy/hot food! Great dip!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Buffalo Cheese Dip >
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dip >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >