- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"Easy and tastes great."
"I didn't change a thing and this recipe turned out perfect. This is definitely a crowd pleaser. I will be making this often when I have to entertain."
"Added a little more rotisserie chicken breast, other than that I followed the recipe. Everyone loved it!"
"Yummmm! Doubled up on the meat but followed instructions otherwise. This is a keeper!"
"This is so easy and yummy. Instead of using canned chicken I use shredded leftover chicken. It is a staple in our house when we have company. I triple it and drizzle with blue cheese dressing. It's absolutely decadent!"