- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"This was easy to make and very tasty. I would reduce the buffalo wing sauce when I make it again as I just thought it was too spicy for my taste."
"Delicious! I had some leftover cooked chicken that I diced and used instead of canned. I don't think this lasted more than 30 minutes on the table. Next time I will double the recipe!!! Thanks for a great recipe!!!"
"I LOVE this dip! It's so darn good on chicken flavored crackers and celery. I cooked 2 chicken breasts in the slow cooker until they fell apart and doubled the rest of the ingredients for one huge pot of dip. Everyone loves it."
"This is a fantastic recipe. If you're looking for a new dip to add to your entertaining repertoire, give this a try! Instead of canned chicken I use the packaged chicken breast strips, cut into chunks for a meatier dip. Otherwise, I don't fool with this recipe; it's too good!"
"Always the first appetizer gone at my get togethers. I've learned to make a double batch every time!"