Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip(193)
Sort By :
I make this dip and it is awesome. Thanks for sharing
This buffalo chicken dip recipe is too easy, and too delish! With only 5 ingredients, I suppose the most daunting task would be cooking the chicken, but I happened to have left over chicken...I love cooking extra food specifically for things like this. I made it for a family gathering and they loved it!
My spicy food loving family finished this off in no time. Taste like a combination of hot wings and jalapeno poppers, I made mine up the night before to save on prep time and popped it in the oven when I was ready to serve. The canned chicken is a timesaver but it is also good to boil one chicken breast till done and shred. Will definately make again!
The first time I made this it was just ok. The second time I used fresh shredded chicken, and added some blue cheese sprinkles when the dip was hot from the oven. What a difference, the blue cheese really pumped up the flavor!! Serve it with a sturdy cracker or chips and some celery on the side, really good.
Super easy, extra tasty! Replaced the ranch with blue cheese dressing, and served with celery, carrots and fritos. Great party food!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Buffalo Cheese Dip >
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dip >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >