Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups complete whole wheat pancake mix
- 1 large firm banana, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare pancake batter according to package directions. Stir in the banana, oats and walnuts. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Yield: 16 pancakes.
Reviews for Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Sort By :
Very good, my son and I loved them.
Awesome recipe! I topped them off with sliced bananas and blueberries! One thing that needs to be said, the texture is not as crumbly as a normal pancake. It has the texture of a potato pancake, or you might say the texture is somewhere between that of a pancake and banana pudding. Make sure you have a good turner with which to flip these very soft pancakes. I love the concept - like eating banana pudding for breakfast.
Easy and yummy!
very healthy for the pancake lover
My family agrees: no need to add syrup! Excellent (and thanks to TOH for the recommendation on using Kodiak Cakes pancakes; they're a healthy new fave at our house!).
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >