Banana Nut Pancakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in whipped topping (mixture will be stiff); set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar. Beat the egg, milk and oil; add to pancake mix and mix well. Fold in banana and pecans.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with cream cheese topping.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 543 calories, 34g fat (12g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 624mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.
Oct 2, 2011
Used sugar coated pecans chopped incredibly fine. It was delicious. For sure keeper
Apr 3, 2011
Great recipe to make with kids. My 2 yr old helped with many of the steps. The results were very tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.